Home » State Activities » State Coalitions » Colorado » Get Involved
There are many ways that organizations and individuals can become involved with the Coalition.
Join the Coalition!
Membership Benefits include:
- Networking opportunities at Partner meetings and events
- Insight into problems and solutions in financial literacy
- Listing in Jump$tart promotional materials, including Resource Guide
- Link and listing on the Jump$tart web site
- Listing in online Resource Portal
- Opportunity to influence legislation and invitation to Money Smart Day at the Capitol
- Exhibit booth opportunities at more than five major educator conferences
- Access to educators via Fiscal Fitness Workshop and Great-West Great-Teachers Educator Workshop
- Classroom observation opportunities through the Great-West Great-Teachers Grant Initiative
- Referral of volunteers, media inquiries, and funding information
- A seat at the table with like-minded, dynamic individuals who are passionate about personal financial literacy
Support the Coalition!
Make a difference locally!
Organizations and individuals can make great impact at the local level. Here are just a few ways that you can make a difference:
- Financial Institutions: Volunteer to work with a local school or district to provide classroom presentations or teacher support.
- Educators: Incorporate personal finance within your curriculum. Personal finance has been taught successfully to students of all ages and within many core and elective subjects. For more resources, go to Clearinghouse and search according to your grade and subject matter.
- Parents: Begin teaching your child about personal finance at a young age and continue to reinforce these skills. See the Links section or visit the Clearinghouse for more ideas on teaching your child about personal finance matters.