Home » State Activities » State Coalitions » South Carolina » Activities » Projects
The South Carolina Jump$tart Coalition has these action items 2015 and early 2016.
- Clarify membership lists and communicate SC Jump$tart plans to members.
- Plan at least one SC Jump$tart-hosted workshop for educators.
- Status: SCJC was host sponsor of the Fall 2015 SC Finance Forum in Columbia on Thursday, October 15. We look to match and possibly extend that support in 2016.
- Identify educator and administrator conferences of interest for SC Jump$tart support as sponsor, exhibitor, or presenter.
- Identify potential grant recipients (in-school programs) and partner activities for support.
- Promote the Jump$tart Coalition National Educator Conference (November 2015) and fund participation by one educator selected via application process.
- Identify and post at www.scjumpstart.org as many relevant financial education events as possible, especially those of SC Jump$tart partners.
- Determine status of national Jump$tart Coalition survey and feasibility of SC participation
- Status: Survey is no longer administered.
- Update www.scjumpstart.org with member/partner lists and links
- Plan Financial Literacy Month Activity for April 2016
- Status: Pursue proclamation by Governor/General Assembly when session resumes January 2016.
- Schedule SC Jump$tart board and membership meetings for 2015-16
- Status: SC Jump$tart Board meets by teleconference on the third Thursday of each month. Membership meeting(s) are to be determined.
|Membership in the SC Jump$tart Coalition is at no cost. Submitted applications are to provide background information for contact, regular communications, and member reference.
|Grant Proposal Policy and Guidelines
|This document outlines SC Jump$tart's grant program for 501(c)3 organizations and schools, with emphasis on financial literacy initiatives that can benefit from modest grants.
|Grant Application (revised 2015)