Thank you to American Bankers Association for today’s #TipTuesday. Just off the heals of #TeachChildrenToSave it’s a good reminder to […]
The Jump$tart Clearinghouse is the premier financial literacy online resource for educators, parents, students and others to find effective, financial education resources from various sources. It also helps Jump$tart partners and other providers reach a wider audience with their educational products and programs. If you have questions or comments about the Clearinghouse, please let us know.
Want to Submit Resources?
Do you have an educational resource for the Clearinghouse? Register for free now to become a Clearinghouse provider. (All resources are reviewed before listed; see process and criteria below.)
Looking for Resources?
Visit our Clearinghouse and see why we are the premier online library of financial education resources.
Process of Accepting Materials
- Resource provider creates an account and applies for a Provider Account, which enables you to submit resources to the Jump$tart Clearinghouse.
- Once a resource is provided it is reviewed by Clearinghouse staff using the 2016 Criteria for Reviewing Materials.
- If the staff determines that a resource does not meet the required criteria, the resource is then reviewed by a Second Review Task Force of Jump$tart’s Education Committee. A majority vote decides the issue.
- If the resource is accepted, it is entered into the database and the submitter is notified by email that the resource is listed, and is invited to review the entry for accuracy.
- Once the resource is accepted, the provider may download the ‘Listed on the Clearinghouse’ logo. Resource providers may not use the main Jump$tart logo; if you have questions, please contact Jump$tart.
- To help maintain the accuracy of the database, providers are asked to contact the Clearinghouse whenever information in the listing has changed. All submissions to the Clearinghouse are accepted and retained at the sole discretion of Jump$tart, based on its review of materials.
- Please send a hardcopy of your resource to:
Anne Bannister, Director
Jump$tart Personal Finance Clearinghouse
612 North Main
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1029
Jump$tart Clearinghouse Disclaimer
All submissions are reviewed by Jump$tart Clearinghouse staff, which uses the Criteria for Reviewing Materials as a guide in the selection of resources to be included in the database. Inclusion in the database does not constitute an endorsement of the materials and resource providers may not use this inclusion to imply Jump$tart’s approval or endorsement. Providers of approved resources have limited use of the ‘Listed on the Clearinghouse’ logo.
All submissions to the Clearinghouse are accepted at the sole discretion of Jump$tart, based on its review of the materials. Jump$tart reserves the right to decline a submission for any reason. JumpStart does not critique unsuccessful submissions.
Jump$tart does not guaranty the accuracy of the information provided in these resources, the availability of these resources, or the user’s satisfaction with the resources.