Financial Education Evaluation Toolkit® is an easy-to-use online resource designed to help financial educators understand and apply evaluation concepts to educational programs so they can document and measure their program’s effectiveness through impact on learners.
The Financial Education Evaluation Toolkit is powered by The National Endowment for Financial Education® (NEFE®), an independent nonprofit foundation committed to educating Americans on a broad range of financial topics and empowering them to reach their unique financial goals.
NEFE’s Evaluation Toolkit has been updated with improved functionality and an expanded Question Bank aligned with the National Standards in K-12 Personal Finance Education published by the Jump$tart Coalition.
Evaluations Can Help
- Prove the value of your program to funders and administrators.
- Measure knowledge gains before and after your program.
- Adjust the pacing and relevance of lessons to students’ life stage.
- Assess the quality and consistency of instruction.
Getting Started is Easy
- Check out the Evaluation Manual for an overview.
- Clearly define what you want students to learn, or be able to do, after our program.
- Select questions from the Question Bank or write your own.
- Automatically score your evaluation and use data to track student and class progress.
- NEFE’s High School Financial Planning Program® (HSFPP)
- 40 Money Management Tips Every College Freshman Should Know
- Your Spending, Your Savings, Your Future
Use #EvaluationToolkit to measure the effectiveness of your personal finance curriculum. These evaluations make it easy to demonstrate learning and show the value of your personal finance curriculum: http://bit.ly/NEFE-Evaluation