2018 Jump$tart Innovation Award honoree Funding the Future (FTF) teaches kids the importance of smart financial decisions, through live music, video, and an inspirational message shared by our musical celebrities. Students learn basic tools to make informed life decisions and gain the discipline and confidence to see their own dreams as possibilities through an innovative and engaging process.FTF’s vision is to teach financial literacy to every student in America as they are our future generations of leaders. With FTF’s information and tools, young adults will make smarter financial decisions leading to increased professional and personal success.
FINANCIAL LITERACY TOURFounded in 2013, FTF’s three celebrated musical artists have reached more than 150,000 students through 500 financial literacy presentations in 34 states. Each powerful program delivers common sense knowledge to hundreds of young people most often learning about personal finance principles and management for the first time. Students then are motivated to share their newly acquired knowledge with their families enabling them to make more informed financial decisions through a more open discussion about money.
Our artists, GOODING, Carter Hulsey and The Reminders, use the power of live performance and their own personal stories to inspire young people and show them how smart financial decisions will help them see their own dreams as possibilities.
Hear from them below:
- Basic Financial Principles
- Dangers of Credit Card Debt and understanding compound interest rates
- Pitfalls of Predatory Lending and Payday Loans
- Creating Financial Savings and Investment Plans
- Slow and Steady Wins the Race – Debunking the myth of overnight success
By using music as a bridge, students leave buzzing about the inspiring music and ready to harness money as a tool to succeed, achieve dreams and change lives.
BRING THE TOUR TO YOUR SCHOOL THIS FALL
Contact us to bring this unique tour to your school for the 2019-20 academic year. Our program supports or supplements educational goals of institutions across the country. Benefits include:
- Enhancing your existing financial literacy curriculum or providing an excellent introduction to the concepts
- Giving real-world education and examples of how to manage money
- Delivering information in an innovative, uplifting, unique and effective performance and presentation
PARTNER WITH FTF
In addition to bringing our Financial Literacy Tours to middle schools, high schools and junior colleges, you will see us out at partnership and community events often open to the public. These include:
- Financial Services Conferences
- Rocking the Federal Reserves
- Partnership events with student orchestras and a FTF artist
- Insurance Services Conferences
- Educational Institution Conferences
- Community Education Events
Plus, FTF gladly welcomes sponsorship at the local, individual school level all the way up to the national stage with all three artists.
To align with our mission through support or partnership, contact our Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer Sharon Jennings at email@example.com or 323-839-5903 or the Chief Executive Officer Carolyn Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org and 303-500-1329.
CONNECT WITH US
Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer