America Saves® motivates and encourages people, particularly the financially vulnerable, to save effectively in order to reduce debt and build wealth. […]
Headquartered in Washington DC, the American Bankers Association is the voice of the nation’s $15 trillion banking industry, which is composed of small, regional and large banks that together employ more than 2 million people, safeguard $11 trillion in deposits and extend more than $8 trillion in loans. Learn more at aba.com.
Through its leadership, partnerships, and national programs, ABA’s Community Engagement Foundation (dba ABA Foundation), a 501(c)3 subsidiary of the American Bankers Association, has been helping banks improve their communities through financial education since 1925. ABA Foundation’s financial education programs engage banks of all sizes and charters, from large multinational and regional banks to single-branch community banks.
Help us find the next Lights, Camera, Save! finalists, with the top prize of $5,000 to the overall winner. We’re looking for creative, innovative concepts—teens’ imaginations are the only limit to coming up with unique savings scenarios! Winning videos will be posted on YouTube and viewed by people across the globe. This free contest is open to all students age 13–18 who submit a money-savvy themed video by Dec. 3.
CONNECT WITH US
- Subscribe to Spirit of Banking our newsletter for more information.
- Like our @AmericanBankersAssociation Facebook page.
- Follow @ABABankers for the latest tweets from the American Bankers Association.
- Follow americanbankersassociation on Instagram.
- Know a budding teen filmmaker? Encourage them to enter the #LightsCameraSave video contest! Learn more at https://bit.ly/2yeqSEl
- Check out last year’s #LightsCameraSave winning videos, and then submit one to us for a chance to win $5,000! https://youtu.be/4gK51E1Vizw
- Last year’s #LightsCameraSave savings videos were definitely impressive. Think you’ve got them beat? Submit a video for this year’s contest before 12/3. Learn more at https://bit.ly/2yeqSEl