Who We Are
EVERFI builds online resources to help educators facilitate critical skills education and equip students with the skills they need to be successful–now and in the future. 3 out of 5 U.S. school districts use EVERFI’s digital resources to teach topics like ﬁnancial literacy, digital wellness, and college and career readiness.
Thanks to hundreds of strategic partners who share this mission, EVERFI provides these digital resources to K-12 schools and students free of charge.
EVERFI is here to support educators this fall. Whether you are teaching in-person, remotely, or a combination of the two, EVERFI offers engaging, self-paced lessons that your students can access anywhere.
What We Offer
For more than 10 years, EVERFI has offered a digital financial literacy curriculum for elementary, middle, and high school students, all at no cost to schools and districts.
- Access to EVERFI’s ever-growing library of digital curriculum with lessons that can all be delivered remotely
- Real time reporting to see students’ baseline knowledge and growth
- Lesson plans and discussion questions
- Student scholarship opportunities
- Personalized support from a local School Implementation Manager
EVERFI’s new High School Financial Wellness Suite offers educators the platform to create a comprehensive, customized digital learning experience, deepening student knowledge around a range of personal finance topics. For those familiar with EVERFI’s foundational high school program, EVERFI – Financial Literacy, we’re thrilled to add two extension programs to round-out your curriculum.
- Pathways: Financing Higher Education empowers students to become informed consumers and make wise financial decisions when choosing how to pay for their post-secondary education.
- Money Moves: Modern Banking & Identity Protection™ helps students develop strategies for managing their finances through online and mobile banking tools, with an emphasis on staying safe when using virtual payment apps.
Vault: Understanding Money – Our elementary school financial literacy course has been totally updated for 2020. Topics include budgeting, saving, income & careers, building wealth, and borrowing. The new course puts an emphasis on responsible decision making, problem-solving, and critical thinking, skills that we know are the backbone of sound financial habits.
Connect With EVERFI
Learn more about all of EVERFI’s K-12 financial literacy resources.
Create your free teacher account at everfi.com/newteacher!