Who We Are
We’re doing education differently. From grade school through retirement, EVERFI’s interactive financial education curriculum and scalable platform empower learners of all ages to make safe, smart and informed financial decisions. We believe that knowledge powers possibility, and you should never stop learning. By bringing together the public and private sectors to change the way education is delivered, we’re equipping today’s learners with the skills they need to become tomorrow’s leaders.
What We Offer
K-12 Financial Education Offerings: Free to K-12 Teachers and Schools
Financial capability, employability skills, social-emotional learning, digital citizenship and more. EVERFI addresses these real-world learning needs in the classroom with digital lessons that equip students with the skills they need for success, both now and in the future. Thanks to partners who share this mission, EVERFI’s online resources are available at no cost. Educators can claim their free account and explore all that EVERFI has to offer.
Financial Services Solutions: EVERFI partners with more than 850 financial institutions to improve consumer, employee and K-12 financial capability, and to build better consumer and employee relationships.
The Latest on Financial Education: We know teachers’ time is valuable, and we want to help bring great resources and strategies to them through a series of blogs for educators of all grade levels. Check out the latest research and teaching strategies related to financial education, social-emotional learning, and well-being in the classroom.
- *NEW* EVERFI – Financial Literacy for High School: We revamped our most popular offering to include interactive simulations, realistic scenarios, and gamification. This allows hundreds of thousands of students to learn in an engaging platform through real-life examples related to modern-day budgeting, navigating the gig economy, making e-payments and more. See why teachers are already raving about the new lessons.
- UBS Teams Up with EVERFI on Employability Skills: Through a new partnership with UBS, EVERFI offers high schoolers across the US digital lessons in college readiness, employability skills and the “soft skills” that make anyone a strong candidate for future success. Explore teaching employability skills with the Keys To Your Future program.
- The MassMutual Foundation Excited Students with Money Planning: The MassMutual Foundation works with EVERFI to ensure middle schoolers are future-ready through the digital course FutureSmart℠. Students begin with a financial personality quiz and select a mayoral avatar to advise virtual citizens on everyday financial situations they will face in real life. Discover why over 1.5 M students have taken the first step towards success with FutureSmart.
- Vault: Understanding Money (grades 4-6)
- FutureSmart (grades 6-8)
- Venture: Entrepreneurial Expedition (7-10)
- EVERFI: Financial Literacy for High School (grades 9-12)
- Marketplaces: Investing Basics (grades 9-12)
- Keys To Your Future (grades 9-12) — updated
- Subscribe to our newsletter for more information.
- Like EVERFI and EVERFI K-12 on Facebook
- Follow @EVERFIand @EVERFIK12 for the latest tweets
- Find @EVERFI on Instagram
It’s time – @EVERFIK12’s newest digital lessons are here! From the gig economy to modern budgeting and all the personal finance skills in between, help get students ready for the real world at no cost ➡️everfi.com/everfi
Amber Osuba, Director of Marketing