Who We Are
iGrad is a financial literacy platform that delivers education to America’s college student population in an interactive and personalized way. iGrad aims to empower students to effectively manage their money, limit and repay their debts, and begin successful careers. They offer online exercises, modules, articles, videos and discussion forums that provide all the key resources needed to help with personal finance, budgeting and student loan management.
What We Offer
iGrad offers financial education to students at hundreds of colleges across the US. The platform offers entrance and exit counseling to inform federal student loan borrowers as well as a variety of resources to help users become financially savvy. The platform utilizes adaptive learning and decision tree logic to personalize each user’s experience and to recommend content. Since users vary in their learning styles, the platform also delivers content in a variety of formats to ensure each user can learn material in a way that is interesting for them.
- Learn how to create a survey that will help identify the needs of your students
- Find out how iGrad is helping students prepare for paying back student loans after college
- iGrad’s financial behavior assessment teaches the “why” behind financial decision- making and recommends personality- based positive changes
- Learn about the development of financial literacy programs, key components to optimize effectiveness of financial literacy curriculum, and the federal role on the issue
- Find out what employees want to see offered in a financial wellness program
- Learn how to write an Employee Financial Wellness RFP that will translate your organization’s unique needs
Connect With iGrad
Follow iGrad on Social Media:
2163 Newcastle Avenue Suite 100
Cardiff-By-The-Sea, CA 92007