Who We Are
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. Their products, including TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, help customers around the world make more money, with the least amount of work, while having complete confidence in their actions and decisions.
Intuit is proud of the benefits that they are able to deliver through their products and services. They also know that the work of powering prosperity goes beyond products. They believe companies like Intuit have an important role to play in solving big societal problems – and that there is more that we all can, and need, to do in order to fully deliver on their mission.
What We Offer
Many students don’t have the skills they need to prosper in the 21st century. Intuit Education is committed to helping students develop the skills they need to be prepared for jobs in an innovation economy. They do this through free use of real-world tools like TurboTax, Mint, and QuickBooks, as well as their design thinking methodology, Design for Delight. Intuit supports educators with professional development training and project-based real-world curriculum to ensure they are equipped with the tools and resources needed to guide students towards successful futures. Together, they are helping to power prosperity around the world, working closely with educators to provide essential learning opportunities for students as we build towards the future of work.
Teachers today are being challenged and asked to educate their students in ways never before. Intuit Education’s simulations and resources are designed and optimized to be taught in any environment – in an instructor-led physical or virtual classroom. With step-by-step instructions, teacher resources, and much more, it’s easy to integrate Intuit Education into your class, regardless of your teaching situation heading back to school this Fall.
- Mint Simulations: Intuit Education has developed five personal finance modules using Intuit product, Mint, to teach students how to create budgets, understand and build their credit scores, compare credit cards, analyze spending behaviors, and create financial goals in engaging and relevant ways.
- TurboTax Simulation: Gone are the days of filing taxes with pen and paper. With our educational TurboTax simulation, students can practice filing taxes with one of our five pre-selected personas from any state. Support and prepare your students for their futures and start alleviating future tax day anxiety now!
Join Intuit Education for the Back to School Webinar series on August 4-6, where you will learn tools to bring personal finance and job readiness skills into your class. Each day there will be a focus on a different topic to help you bring the free tools and resources into your classroom. Register now for each of the free webinar sessions.
- Get started using the Mint and TurboTax simulations
- Access resources to help you teach
- Teaching innovation and design thinking with Design for Delight
- Prepare your students with real-world business skills with free QuickBooks accounts
- Register for our Back to School Webinar series on August 4-6.
*The Intuit Education simulations will be hosted in the Clearinghouse after August 3, 2020.
Connect With Intuit
Learn More & Follow Us
- Visit the website, www.intuiteducation.com
- Like and follow the Intuit Facebook page
- Follow @Intuit for the latest tweets
@Intuit is committed to the success of the next generation by providing free financial education to educators and students around the world. Intuiteducation.com #TogetherWeProsper #afinlitfuture