Who We Are
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. Our products, including TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, help our customers around the world make more money, with the least amount of work, while having complete confidence in their actions and decisions.
We are proud of the benefits that we are able to deliver through our products and services. We also know that the work of powering prosperity goes beyond our products. We believe companies like Intuit have an important role to play in solving big societal problems – and that there is more that we can, and need, to do in order to fully deliver on our mission.
What We Offer
Intuit’s education offerings provide new opportunities for career and financial readiness through creative educational programs and partnerships at no cost. Our career readiness programs focus on career exploration, skill development and teaching the entrepreneurial mindset. Our financial readiness programs focus on shifting financial behaviors, reducing student loan debt and instilling financial wellness.
- Mint Simulations: Intuit Education has developed 5 new personal finance modules in partnership with Take Charge Today and the Council for Economic Education. These real-world simulations will teach students how to budget, understand and build their credit scores, compare credit cards, analyze spending behaviors, and create financial goals using Mint.
- TurboTax Simulation: Gone are the days of filing taxes with pen and paper. With our new TurboTax simulations, students can practice filing taxes with one of our 5 pre-selected personas from any state.
- QuickBooks Simulations: Whether you want to teach an entire accounting course, or just a module in your class, students have access to the number one small business accounting software. It’s time to teach them practical skills they need to be workforce ready.
- Design Thinking Workshops: Intuit Education has resources and training to help students develop key skills for success, including innovation, critical thinking, collaboration and leadership.
What We Need
Intuit is always looking for ways to get involved in communities. If you are a non-profit, community organization, or school district with volunteer opportunities in financial readiness, career readiness, please reach out to email@example.com.
Learn more & Follow Intuit
- Visit our website, www.intuiteducation.com.
- Like and follow our Intuit Facebook page.
- Follow @Intuit and @IntuitEducation for the latest tweets.
@Intuit is committed to the success of the next generation by providing free financial and career readiness programs to educators and students around the world. Intuiteducation.com #TogetherWeProsper #afinlitfuture
- Mint and TurboTax Simulations: Access through our partner sites: Council for Economic Education, Next Gen Personal Finance, Take Charge Today
- QuickBooks Simulations: Visit intuiteducation.com
- Design Thinking: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Jared Davidove