The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession. With more than 431,000 members, the AICPA has a 131-year history of advancing programs to promote the public interest.
360 Degrees of Financial Literacy is the national volunteer effort of CPAs to help all Americans understand their personal finances through every stage in life. It is designed to improve the financial capability of Americans. In conjunction with the efforts of the independent state CPA societies, the program combines grassroots financial literacy efforts with free resources for the public and tools for CPAs to educate Americans of all ages on financial topics.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The 360finlit.org website is the centerpiece of the financial literacy program, where consumers of all ages can find free resources to help them make sound financial decisions.
- Make a Plan
- Choose your top 3 life goals and we’ll create a FREE plan personalized to your financial needs.
- Ask The Money Doctor
- Have a personal finance question? Ask our panel of qualified CPAs that have attained the Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) credential for comprehensive financial planning.
- @360finances is on Instagram
- Follow us on Instagram for helpful personal finance tips throughout the year.