Experian® is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Social media engagement: We offer live social media interaction. Join us for live conversations about credit reporting, credit scoring, fraud and identity theft and other personal finance topics on Periscope and Twitter. Learn more about our #CreditChat at experian.com/CreditChat.
- Twitter (@Experian): Join @Experian for its weekly #CreditChat on Twitter every Wednesday at 3 p.m. Eastern time. Experian’s public education professionals and personal finance industry experts will discuss popular topics and ways consumers can change their financial behavior.
- Periscope (Experian_US): Experian hosts a daily #CreditChat live chat at 3 p.m. Eastern time on Periscope to answer questions about credit and money.
- Facebook (#CreditChat): Join our Facebook #CreditChat group, a community of people who want to improve financial literacy in our communities.
- Consumer education resources: Find a sample credit report, PowerPoint presentations and other resources to share in your classroom and with your colleagues, friends and family. You also will find a link to the Ask Experian blog where we answer questions we receive from consumers on various credit topics.
WHAT WE NEED
We need you to join the conversation!
Experian needs your help to increase awareness of personal finance topics and to help people of all ages become more financially capable. Experian’s education resources are free to everyone. We hope that you will share the information and increase financial knowledge within your community.
- On Twitter @Experian for the latest tweets from Experian.
- On Periscope Experian_US
- Like our Experian Facebook page @experian
- On Instagram @experian
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.