The Society for Financial Education and Professional Development, Inc. (SFE&PD) is an award-winning nonprofit leader in the financial literacy field, celebrating 20 years teaching and inspiring financial literacy through innovative workshops and seminars. SFE&PD is one of the first educational nonprofits to deliver customized financial literacy programs and professional development opportunities for educators nationwide. We have taught financial education at universities, colleges, churches, government agencies and in communities across the nation since 1998. A special emphasis is placed on educational outreach to underserved populations and first-generation college students. Specifically, we have taught financial literacy at 90 colleges and universities, 70 of which are Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- SFE&PD 20th Anniversary and Awards Gala: Join SFE&PD for our 20th Anniversary and Awards Gala on June 26, 2018, at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C.! We will celebrate 20 years of accomplishments and contributions to financial literacy, honor distinguished awardees, and recognize the value of educating and empowering people to make informed financial decisions. The reception will be held from 6-7 p.m., followed by Dinner and the Awards Ceremony from 7-9 p.m.
- SFE&PD 11th Annual Financial Literacy Leadership Conference – New Orleans, LA: This fall’s 11th Annual Financial Literacy Leadership Conference focuses on Wealth: “Paying Your Way Forward.” SFE&PD’s Annual Conference will be held in New Orleans, LA, September 13-14, 2018, at the JW Marriott. Experts, top government officials and leading educators will present insights into how the lack of financial knowledge contributes to limited wealth accumulation and societal inequities. Plenary sessions will feature high-profile policymakers with outstanding financial literacy expertise. Workshops will be led by financial educators, researchers and financial practitioners who will discuss new ways to enhance your future financial well-being.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for personal finance tips: https://www.sfepd.org/newsletters/
- Like our SFE&PD Facebook page
- Follow @SFEPD for the latest SFE&PD tweets
- Check out our new website at https://www.sfepd.org/
Theodore R. Daniels
Founder and President