|FDIC released How Money Smart Are You? on September 30, 2021. This suite of 14 self-paced games and related resources is the newest addition to the FDIC Money Smart product family. Our new educational tool provides practical knowledge to help consumers manage their finances with confidence. Users play games to learn more about everyday financial topics.
We recently launched the Spanish version of How Money Smart Are You?, which is available at the same website as the English version, playmoneysmart.fdic.gov. Click on the link at the top of the page to view the entire site in Spanish. The Spanish version includes the same educational content as the English version.
As with the English version, organizations may also consider using How Money Smart Are You? in conjunction with webinars or workshops held using other Money Smart products.
How Money Smart Are You? complements our other Money Smart products and can be used with financial literacy activities, including webinars or workshops, in local communities. These products include resources to engage K-12 students, young adults, adults, older adults, and small businesses.
- Money Smart for Young People, an updated curriculum offering engaging activities in a modern, easy-to-read format.
- The Teacher Online Resource Center, offering tools to help you teach financial education including lesson plans, videos, and other resources.
- The FDIC Money Smart Alliance, consisting of a diverse group of organizations that agree to use or promote Money Smart. Alliance members also provide feedback to the FDIC to help improve the Money Smart program.
- The FDIC Youth Banking Network, providing opportunities for banks, working to connect financial education to savings accounts in schools, to learn from one another and FDIC staff.
- FDIC Consumer News, providing practical guidance on how to become a smarter, safer user of financial services.