Seeking High School Teachers in their First/Second Year of Teaching Financial Education
The Foundation is providing free access to finEDge. This partnership with the University of Chicago Financial Education Initiative is strategically targeting educators who are in their first or second year teaching personal financeto generate maximum impact. Interested schools or teachers may contact finEDge here.
Selected educators will receive access to:
- Semester-long, research-based financial education digital and print curriculum for both students and teachers;
- Extensive professional development including certification;
- Support and resources from the expert author team at the University of Chicago.
Win $10,000 for Your Elementary School’s Money Smart Kids
The 6th annual Cha-Ching Money Smart Kids Pledge Challenge, presented by Jackson Charitable Foundation and Discovery Education is open through June 17, 2022. This national challenge encourages elementary school teachers, families, and community members to show their commitment to financial literacy education by voting online daily for their school to receive a prize package featuring:
- A grant of $10,000 to build a brighter financial future at the winning school.
- $1,000 to be donated to the charity of the school’s choice.
- A live financial literacy event with Cha-Ching’s four money skills — earn, save, spend, and donate!
Participants may enter up to once a day on behalf of their school from now through June 17, 2022. Learn more and vote for your school.