Jump$tart CEO Featured on Art of Allowance Podcast
In a recent podcast hosted by John Lanza, who created The Money Mammals and author of The Art of Allowance, Jump$tart Coalition President and CEO Laura Levine and he chatted about:
- What parents need to know about the state of financial education standards nationwide
- Project Groundswell, a new opportunity created by Jump$tart for parents to help their schools improve financial literacy from the ground up
- The Jump$tart Clearinghouse resource for parents
- The Jump$tart Coalition’s 12 principles of financial literacy
- The importance of not giving up your strategy for raising money-smart kids just because a particular tactic fails (Think of failure as practice.)
- Incorporating a growth mindset into your program
Learn more about their discussion and why Levine says, “Parenting is […] an experiment in real time.” You also can listen to the episode on iTunes, Stitcher or RadioPublic.
Need resources to help improve your child’s financial literacy? Check out the Jump$tart Clearinghouse to search for resources you can use at home.