Named in honor of Bill Odom, former chairman of Ford Motor Credit Company, whose vision led to the creation of the Jump$tart Coalition. This award recognizes individuals for their significant contribution to financial education, their leadership, vision and the length of their service to the financial literacy effort. More information on Jump$tart Coalition Awards.
David Martin to Receive Jump$tart Coalition Odom Visionary Leadership Award
The Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy has named David V. Martin, Ph.D. former Executive Director of the Georgia Council on Economic Education (1982-2017), as the 2019 recipient of its William E. Odom Visionary Leadership Award. Learn More
- 2018 – Tim Ranzetta, Founder Next Gen Personal Finance (above)
- 2017 – Ted Beck, president and CEO of NEFE
- 2016 – Richard Ketchum, FINRA Chairman & CEO
- 2015 – Maxine Sweet
- 2014 – Theodore R. Daniels
- 2013 – Annamaria Lusardi, Ph.D.
- 2012 – U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, Sarah Duncan, and John W. Rogers, Jr.
- 2011 – Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz
- 2010 – William E. Wilcox
- 2009 – Barbara O’Neill
- 2008 – Stanley Breitbard
- 2007 – Elizabeth Schiever (posthumously)
- 2006 – Jane Schuchardt
- 2005 – M. Susie Irvine
- 2004 – Lewis Mandell
- 2003 – William L. Anthes
- 2002 – John E. Clow
- 2001 – H. Randy Lively, Jr.
- 2000 – Rosella Bannister
- 1999 – William E. Odom