Our President and CEO Laura Levine will be chatting about holiday shopping with John Lanza from The Money Mammals https://www.themoneymammals.com/
Named in honor of Bill Odom, former chairman of Ford Motor Credit Company, whose vision led to the creation of the Jump$tart Coalition. This award recognizes individuals for their significant contribution to financial education, their leadership, vision and the length of their service to the financial literacy effort. More information on Jump$tart Coalition Awards.
- 2018 – Tim Ranzetta, Founder Next Gen Personal Finance (above)
- 2017 – Ted Beck, president and CEO of NEFE
- 2016 – Richard Ketchum, FINRA Chairman & CEO
- 2015 – Maxine Sweet
- 2014 – Theodore R. Daniels
- 2013 – Annamaria Lusardi, Ph.D.
- 2012 – U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, Sarah Duncan, and John W. Rogers, Jr.
- 2011 – Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz
- 2010 – William E. Wilcox
- 2009 – Barbara O’Neill
- 2008 – Stanley Breitbard
- 2007 – Elizabeth Schiever (posthumously)
- 2006 – Jane Schuchardt
- 2005 – M. Susie Irvine
- 2004 – Lewis Mandell
- 2003 – William L. Anthes
- 2002 – John E. Clow
- 2001 – H. Randy Lively, Jr.
- 2000 – Rosella Bannister
- 1999 – William E. Odom
Honorees are selected by a committee comprised of the Jump$tart Board of Directors. Outside nominations are not accepted. However, if you have a recommendation for the committee to review, please email email@example.com.