A key event at each National Educator Conference is the financial education exhibit hall, which gives teachers an opportunity to see and experience educational resources that can immediately be integrated into their lesson plans.
The exhibit hall, with dedicated exhibit hours, features financial education products, programs, and materials, and offers exhibitors the opportunity to connect with more than 300 classroom educators expected from across the country — many of whom also take materials back to colleagues who could not attend.
- Each exhibitor is provided a six-foot-skirted table and one chair.
- Exhibits must fit on and be suitable for these exhibit tables. Standing floor displays are not permitted.
- The Jump$tart National Educator Conference is devoted to financial literacy. Exhibits must focus on financial education for PreK through 12th grade students.
Registered exhibitors are encouraged to participate in conference meal events, including all meals and receptions to interact with teachers and other conference participants.
- Exhibitor registration fee: $500 for Sustaining Jump$tart Partners; $750 for current, national Jump$tart Partners; $1,250 for all other exhibitors.
- Exhibitor fee includes full registration for one representative. Additional representatives may register at $250 per person. Due to space limitations, the number of exhibitors is limited to three representatives.
- Conference Underwriters and NEC Sponsors of $5,000 or more receive complimentary exhibit space.
- Jump$tart will invoice you for your exhibit fee(s) upon confirmation of your participation.
- Payment must be received by Jump$tart no later than October 28, 2019, to secure your space.
- All exhibitors may request services (such as electricity and Internet access) directly from the hotel.
- Hotel service fees may apply, even for complimentary exhibit space, and are paid directly to the hotel.
Each year a highlight of the exhibit hall is the exhibitor raffle. Exhibitors who choose to participate agree to host a contest at their table and choose a winner by Sunday 4:45 p.m. for the raffle, which takes place at 5:30 p.m. Winners must be present to claim their prizes from the exhibitors.
For hotel reservations at the Historic Mayflower Hotel please call 1-888-236-2427 and refer to “Jump$tart Coalition National Educators Conference” to receive the special conference rate of $199, plus applicable taxes. Online hotel reservations also can be made through its secured, dedicated exhibitor reservation link.