America Saves® motivates and encourages people, particularly the financially vulnerable, to save effectively in order to reduce debt and build wealth. […]
A key event at Jump$tart’s 2018 National Educator Conference is the financial education exhibit hall, which gives teachers an opportunity to see and experience educational resources that can immediately be integrated into their lesson plans.
The exhibit hall, with dedicated exhibit hours, features financial education products, programs, and materials, and offers exhibitors the opportunity to connect with more than 300 classroom educators expected from across the country — many of whom also take materials back to colleagues who could not attend.
- Each exhibitor is provided a six-foot-skirted table and one chair.
- Exhibits must fit on and be suitable for these exhibit tables. Standing floor displays are not permitted.
- The Jump$tart National Educator Conference is devoted to financial literacy. Exhibits must focus on financial education for PreK through 12th grade students.
Registered exhibitors are encouraged to participate in conference meal events, including Saturday night’s welcome dinner and Sunday’s reception and dinner buffet, to interact with teachers and other conference participants.
- Exhibitor registration fee: $500 for Sustaining Jump$tart Partners; $750 for current, national Jump$tart Partners; $1,250 for all other exhibitors.
- Exhibitor fee includes full registration for one representative. Additional representatives may register at $250 per person. Due to space limitations, the number of exhibitors is limited to three representatives.
- Sponsors that provide 5 or more scholarships receive complimentary exhibit space. Other sponsors receive discounted exhibit space.
- Jump$tart will invoice you for your exhibit fee(s) upon confirmation of your participation.
- Payment must be received by Jump$tart no later than October 20, 2018, to secure your space.
- All exhibitors may request services (such as electricity and Internet access) directly from the hotel.
- Hotel service fees may apply, even for complimentary exhibit space, and are paid directly to the hotel.
Each year a highlight of the exhibit hall is the exhibitor raffle. Exhibitors who choose to participate agree to host a contest at their table and choose a winner by Sunday 4:45 p.m. for the raffle, which takes place at 5:30 p.m. Winners must be present to claim their prizes from the exhibitors.
Hilton Cleveland Downtown Reservations
Exhibitors must make their own hotel reservations by calling the Hilton Cleveland Downtown Hotel at 1-800-774-1500 and referring to “Jump$tart” to receive the conference rate of $159, plus applicable taxes. Online hotel reservations can be made through the secured, dedicated exhibitor reservation link.
“I had a BLAST this past weekend at the conference, and believe I learned more and obtained more useful materials than I have from any conference. I know it will all benefit my students greatly.”