Use of the Jump$tart Emblem
National Partners of the Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy (“Jump$tart”) are invited and encouraged to use the National Partner Emblem to show their affiliation with Jump$tart and the financial literacy effort.
- Jump$tart grants Partner a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Jump$tart National Partner Emblem (“Emblem”). Partner may affix the Emblem to its letterhead, business cards, web sites, social media pages, promotional materials and signage to indicate its affiliation with the Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy. Partner is prohibited from sublicensing or otherwise granting to any person or entity the right to use the Emblem.
- The Emblem may be used only by current Jump$tart National Partner organizations in good standing. The license to use the Emblem will terminate upon Partner’s cessation of its status of a National Partner organization in good standing or breach of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Jump$tart may also terminate this Agreement (including, without limitation, the license to use the Emblem) for convenience upon 30 days’ notice. Upon termination of this Agreement, Partner shall immediately discontinue the use of Emblem and destroy all materials displaying the Emblem.
- The Emblem may be used in all black; all white against a dark background; or in in its color version using teal (PMS 327) and blue (PMS 293). No other color combinations are permitted.
- The Emblem may not be altered in any way except that it may be enlarged or decreased in size without altering the aspect ratio.
- The Emblem may not be used: (i) in any manner that expresses or implies Jump$tart’s specific endorsement or co-ownership of any Partner products, programs, or initiatives; (ii) for political purposes; (iii) in conjunction with any activity defined as hate speech; (iv) in a manner that discredits Jump$tart or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; (v) in a manner that is false or misleading; or (vi) in any manner that violates any law, regulation, public policy or the rights of others.
- You acknowledge and agree that Jump$tart is the sole and exclusive owner of the Emblem, and you shall not take any actions which are inconsistent with Jump$tart’s ownership rights including, but not limited to, challenging Jump$tart’s rights or attempting to register the Emblem (or colorable imitations thereof) in your own name.
- No association, agency, apparent agency, employer/employee relationship, partnership, or joint venture of any kind is created by this Agreement. Jump$tart is not responsible for Partner’s acts or omissions, nor may you speak or act for, or otherwise legally bind, JumpStart.
- Partner agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Jump$tart, its successors and assigns, and its directors, committee members, officers, employees, members, representatives and agents, harmless from and against any and all loss, liability, damage, claim, suit, demand and expense, including, but not limited to, taxes, fines, penalties, court costs and attorney’s fees, arising in connection with or related to Partner’s acts or omissions (including, without limitation, any breach of this Agreement).