Our President and CEO Laura Levine will be chatting about holiday shopping with John Lanza from The Money Mammals https://www.themoneymammals.com/
How It Works
- Organizations interested in conducting teacher training events in financial literacy apply for a free license to use the Jump$tart Financial Foundations for Educators Model.
- Upon approval and after agreeing to the terms and conditions, the organization is given online access to the model’s toolkit.
- The toolkit includes an Event Guide and the complete learning modules:
- Seminar 1: Global Economics and Personal Finances
- Seminar 2: Spending and Financial Planning
- Seminar 3: Saving and Investing
- Seminar 4: Enhancing Your Earning Capacity
- Seminar 5: Financial Services, Identity Fraud
- Seminar 6: Manage Credit and Debt
- Seminar 7: Risk Management and Insurance
- User organizations plan and execute their own training events, with guidance and support from the Jump$tart Coalition.
- Organizers utilize their own local or affiliated experts, sponsors and other resources.
- Follow the Jump$tart Financial Foundations for Educators Model as prescribed—noting that significant customization is allowed and, in fact, encouraged.
- Carry out a minimum of 18-24 instruction hours.
- Collaborate with other organizations to deliver training.
- Conduct pre- and post-training assessments and provide the results to Jump$tart.