Game on: Financial Literacy through Gamification – AMBCrypto https://t.co/CdyUBrHpwd
The Alabama Jump$tart Coalition is active throughout the year with workshops, projects and meetings.
1. ACTE’s Teacher’s Summer Conference “Day of Financial Literacy Training” in August at the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, Alabama.
2. April is “Teach Children to Save” month in Alabama.
3. October is “Get Smart about Credit” month in Alabama.
4. Statewide meeting for AJC volunteers to meet and network with other members and friends from across the State of Alabama.
5. Student workshops held in conjunction with the Alabama Department of Education.