Budget Buddies Program Offers Financial Education to Low-to-Moderate Income Community | https://t.co/Ih29FXWcBl https://t.co/Z4HGLmefjY
Personal Finance Curriculum:
The following are links to the State Department of Education site:
- Personal Finance Lesson Plans
- CT Personal Finance Standards
- CT Personal Finance Standards Aligned to ELA Common Core State Standards
- CT Personal Finance Standards Aligned to Math Common Core State Standards
- CT State Department of Education Business and Finance Technology Education Webpage
CT Jump$tart President Testifies at Legislative Hearing:
On March 5, 2015, Chris Lee testified before the legislature on Senate Bill 319, An Act Concerning Financial Literacy Education, to support the need for personal finance to be a requirement for high school graduation. He testified at a joint hearing of the Education and Banking Committees at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford. He submitted written testimony (pdf) to the committees.
The Connecticut Jump$tart Coalition has compiled the following collection of websites. Inclusion in this listing does not constitute an endorsement by the Coalition.