Help Kids & Make a Difference
Become an Ohio Jump$tart Member
Ohio Jump$tart members are dedicated to empowering young people to be financially responsible. OJ$ committees serve as task forces to accomplish specific goals in support of our mission. Put your talents to work on one of our committees:
- Event Planning
- Public Policy
Become an Ohio Jump$tart Partner
What is a Partner? Partners are individuals and organizations who support and recognize the importance of personal financial education.
Platinum Partner – $5,000 +
– Recognized as a Major Sponsor of Jump$tart events
– Logo and link on our website and social media
– Logo in electronic newsletter with link to your website
Gold Partner – $2,500 +
– Recognized as a Sponsor of Jump$tart events
– Logo on our website and social media
– Listed in electronic newsletter with link to your website
Silver Partner – $1,000 +
– Listed in electronic newsletter and social media
Bronze Partner – $500 +
– Listed in electronic newsletter
– Business, Corporation or Nonprofit, Government Agency, Partnership – $100
– Foundation or Association – $50
– Student – $10
- Network with others who are committed to improving financial education
- Stay informed of national and statewide efforts and issues in youth financial education
- Participate in personal financial education community meetings
- Access to Jump$tart-sponsored surveys and research
- Publicize your efforts to the personal finance education community
- Become a member of the largest coalition of its kind in the U.S.
Your donation is tax deductable!
Donations support the operations of the coalition and make some of our most important work possible. Times are tough. Donations to many worthy causes are down at a time when the need for services has never been greater. Whether sponsoring a teacher to a conference to learn new classroom techniques and resources or holding community events to promote financial literacy, your donation will benefit the youth of Ohio.