Join a Committee
As an all-volunteer organization, the Pennsylvania Jump$tart Coalition accomplishes its mission by working together. The board oversees and directs the coalition’s overall objectives, while committees work on focused efforts. Representatives of coalition partners and interested individuals are welcomed and encouraged to join one or more of the coalition’s committees. Interest can be expressed by completing this form.
- Envisions and executes activities aligning with our mission to promote financial literacy for youth education in Pennsylvania.
- Takes initiative to become knowledgeable on national Jump$tart resources and those of other Jump$tart state coalitions.
- Recommends initiatives and promotions.
- Manages Speaker’s Bureau growth and distribution.
- Uses social media and other tools to provide partners with meaningful opportunities to connect.
- Consults on newsletter content and coalition meetings to optimize partner engagement, connection, and value.
- Prompts annual declarations of Financial Literacy Month in Pennsylvania.
- Identifies, connects, and recruits partners for involvement to help PA Jump$tart fulfill our mission.
- Supports planning of coalition meetings.
- Leads annual calendar of events, including scheduling, location, invitations, partner engagement, and evaluation.
- Plans and coordinates coalition meetings in conjunction with the board of directors.
- Coordinates Speed Networking events to build connections between Jump$tart partners and educators seeking resources and partnerships.