WHO WE ARE Financial Education Evaluation Toolkit® is an easy-to-use online resource designed to help financial educators understand and apply evaluation […]
The South Carolina Jump$tart Coalition has these action items.
- Host an educator workshop that provides a solid basis of financial concepts.
- Identify educator and administrator conferences of interest for SC Jump$tart support as sponsor, exhibitor, or presenter.
- Award mini-grants to in-school and community financial literacy programs that directly empower children and young adults.
- Promote the Jump$tart Coalition National Educator Conference (November 2017) and fund participation by one educator selected via the application process.
- Identify and post at www.scjumpstart.org as many relevant financial education events as possible, especially those of SC Jump$tart partners.