Greetings from the South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition!!
Working together we can improve the financial literacy of South Dakota’s youth
If you’re involved with or concerned about students learning how to handle money successfully – you’ve come to the right place.
The South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition is a non-profit organization with over 69 individuals and organizations representing business, government and education who have joined together to improve the personal financial literacy of South Dakota’s citizens.
South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition’s goals:
1. Evaluate financial literacy of South Dakota youth.
2. Become a clearinghouse for age-appropriate resources of local, state, and national providers
3. Promote the teaching of personal finance.
4. Raise awareness of financial literacy needs throughout South Dakota.
5. Enhance professional development of financial educators and sharing of best practices.
The South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition is an independent affiliate of the national Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy. The national Jump$tart Coalition is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1995, the coalition includes more than 100 national partners and a network of 51 state affiliates that share a commitment to #afinlitfuture and to working collaboratively toward common goals.