RT @finbeg: What would you give up to erase #CreditCardDebt? | Most Americans would give up social media. https://t.co/MVAOJpLMfY
Partner With the Virginia Jump$tart Coalition Membership in 2018!
Join us as we work to achieve our goals to:
- Continuously attract and bring together financial literacy practitioners to cultivate informative relationships and build a foundation for advocacy.
- Serve as a resource on financial literacy information for state legislature, member organizations, financial literacy providers, Virginia educators and the public.
- Build awareness among government officials, educators and the general public of the need for financial literacy for all Virginians.
As a Jump$tart member, you’ll engage with a community of partners who are committed to enhancing financial literacy in Virginia and have the opportunity to:
- Promote your financial literacy initiatives and programs.
- Identify partnership opportunities for new initiatives.
- Stay informed of what is happening in financial education in Virginia.
- Contribute to and be recognized for participating in the Jump$tart Coalition.
Virginia Jump$tart is a volunteer-driven nonprofit and it’s only through strong, flourishing partnerships and our continued collaboration that we can succeed in meeting our goals.