The Virginia Jump$tart Coalition has formed the following volunteer positions and committees in order to achieve its goals.
- Communications and Membership Committee: Handles public relations and communications for the coalition. Writes and sends e-newsletter, manages social media, updates website and handles media relations. Helps determine outreach plan for the coalition and the recruitment & retention of members
- Current Committee Chair: Monica McDearmon, Virginia Bankers Association
- Education & Professional Development Committee: Plans educational events, as well as membership meetings, session topics, speakers and logistics.
- Current Committee Chairs: Monica Van Arsdale, Virginia Credit Union and Cynthia Pantaleo, Junior Achievement of Central Virginia
- Bylaws Committee: Reviews and amends bylaws to keep them consistent with legal standards and VA Jumpstart operations.
- Current Committee Chair: Sarah Gunn, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Government Affairs: Helps monitor legislation in relation to personal financial education and maintains an open channel of communication with lawmakers.
- Current Committee Chair: Currently Vacant