WHO WE ARE Financial Education Evaluation Toolkit® is an easy-to-use online resource designed to help financial educators understand and apply evaluation […]
The Wisconsin Jump$tart Coalition has formed the following committees in order to achieve its goals.
Education Materials and Programs Committee
Charge: To identify educational institutions and their proven resources, materials and programs.
- Identify relevant financial educational materials and programs from Jump$tart members
- Promote National Jump$tart Coalition’s curriculum clearinghouse
- Propose ways in which these resources can best be made available to the parties that would use them
- Identify any gaps that need to be filled
Outcome: Index and identify what these resources would be and what age group. Also have contact information.
Economic and Personal Finance Education Policies
Charge: Promote personal finance education in all Wisconsin schools.
- Demonstrate that existing personal finance programs and resources can be incorporated with current state education standards
- Look for public and private partnerships to provide financial education
- Work with PTAs, PTOs and public officials
- Explore legislative proposals to promote financial education
Outcome: Raise awareness about and level of participation of schools offering financial education in the classroom
Charge: develop unique, creative and proactive ways to disseminate the Jump$tart message to its target audience.
- Develop a media campaign in collaboration with a youth organization
- Work with other committees to promote Wisconsin Jumpstart’s mission
- Develop a strategy to have children teach adults about finances
- Develop fresh ideas for education tools, methods and funding for promoting financial education
- Implement a high profile media campaign promoting the importance of financial education for youth
Outcome: Wisconsin will know more about financial literacy, available resources and the collaborative efforts of Wisconsin Jumpstart Coalition.