As a nonprofit, non-governmental organization, the Jump$tart Coalition relies on generous support from individuals and entities to fund our operation and achieve our goals. If you believe in the importance of financial literacy and the need for effective financial education, your gift will help us move financial literacy forward.
Four Ways to Give
Make your credit or debit card donation here through QGiv. You will receive a confirmation from QGiv that shows your donation was made to us at Jump$tart.
Text to Give
Text jsgive (all lower case) to 50155. You will receive a confirmation from QGiv that shows your donation was made to us at Jump$tart.
Send your donation to us at: Jump$tart Coalition – 1001 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 640 – Washington, DC 20036. To receive confirmation of your donation, please be sure to provide your full name, address, and e-mail address.
Through the PayPal Giving Fund
If you are a PayPal user, the PalPal Giving Fund is an easy way to make a donation; but note that when you use the PayPal Giving Fund, your donation confirmation comes from, and is referenced as, the PayPal Giving Fund, not as Jump$tart. The PayPal Giving Fund will forward your contribution to us within 45 days.
Thank You for Your Support!
Your Gifts at Work
- Jump$tart was the original promoter of Financial Literacy Month and throughout the year we raise public awareness through media, social media, print, and online communications. Our free e-newsletters are available to everyone.
- Our #CheckYourSchool campaign strives to increase financial education in schools across the country by engaging parents and other family members.
- The Jump$tart Clearinghouse connects financial education resources with the families and educators who need them.
- We offer professional development opportunities to personal finance teachers through J$FFE and our National Educator Conference — at little or no cost to them.
- Free downloads of the National Standards in Personal Financial Education help to ensure quality and consistency in financial education.
- Initiatives, including Financial Literacy Day on Capitol Hill, our Annual Awards Program, and our network of independent affiliated State Coalitions, bring the financial literacy community together to achieve shared goals through collaboration.