Jump$tart Financial Foundations for Educators® (J$FFE) is a collaborative endeavor designed to standardize professional development in personal finance for teachers through a common model.
The J$FFE Model, which was designed to ensure consistency and rigor in national teacher training programs, is administered by the Jump$tart Coalition on behalf of its partners and affiliates.
The J$FFE Model
- Is licensed, at no cost, to qualified users.
- Helps local organizations conduct professional development programs for teachers in their area.
- Focuses on teachers as adult learners and as consumers.
- Complements many existing teacher training programs and conference events.
- Is suitable for teachers at any grade level, regardless of the subject into which the teacher incorporates financial education.
- Promotes both consistency and customization.
Contact Foundations@jumpstart.org for more information.