Happy #FreebieFriday! Check out one of the free #finlit resources in the jumpstartclearinghouse.org ow.ly/4TpM30kv7cM from our partner American Bankers Association
The Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization based in Washington, D.C. The coalition consists of more than 100 national organizations and a network of 51 independent, affiliated state coalitions that share a commitment to advancing youth financial literacy.
Jump$tart supports the financial education efforts of its partners and affiliates, brings together the financial literacy community to foster cooperation and collaboration. Jump$tart raises the importance of financial literacy and the importance of effective financial education.
Jump$tart is a coalition of diverse financial education stakeholders. These organizations work together to educate and prepare our nation’s youth for life-long financial success.
We envision a nation of financially capable youth.
- Project Groundswell: A national grassroots effort designed to get more financial education into more schools for more students.
- Financial Literacy Month (April): A month-long campaign to raise public awareness about the importance of financial literacy.
- Annual Awards Dinner: The event kicks off Financial Literacy Month, bringing together the financial literacy community to honor accomplishments in the field.
- Hill Day: An opportunity for the financial literacy community raise awareness on Capitol Hill.
- The National Standards: Created to delineate the personal finance knowledge and ability that young people should acquire throughout their kindergarten through 12th grade school years.
- Jump$tart Clearinghouse: The premier online library of financial education resources.
- National Educator Conference: The only national conference dedicated to financial education in the classroom and the professionals who teach it.
- Jump$tart Financial Foundations for Educators: A comprehensive content model that ensures consistency and rigor in professional development for teachers.