Game on: Financial Literacy through Gamification – AMBCrypto https://t.co/CdyUBrHpwd
While not technically part of the coalition itself, teachers are on the “front lines” of the financial literacy effort and are responsible for a good deal of its success. And each month we highlight their success in our Teacher Spotlight.
Today, personal finance is being taught as a standalone course or incorporated into other subject matter in public, private and charter schools across the country, at every level from preschool to post-secondary.
J$FFE Teacher Advisors
To ensure that our resources work well for the teachers who use them, their feedback is essential to everything we develop. Thank you to the J$FFE Teacher Advisors who are currently working with Jump$tart on a new professional development program that will be available soon.
- Leah Bratcher, Marina High School (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Sally Burnett, Holden High School (Holden, MO)
- Joel Chrisler, Sauk Prairie High School (Prairie Du Sac, WI)
- Kellie Haayer, Kaiser Elementary (Houston, Texas)
- Bonnie Maye, El Segundo High School (El Segundo, CA)
- Sheila Miller, Newfound Regional High School (Bristol, NH)
- Michael Onda, James Wood High School (Winchester, VA)
- Jill Pilon, Drayton High School (Drayton, ND)