Take the quiz and share your score! https://t.co/4z6K6uz3Hl
While not technically part of the coalition itself, teachers are on the “front lines” of the financial literacy effort and are responsible for a good deal of its success. Today, personal finance is being taught as a standalone course or incorporated into other subject matter in public, private, and charter schools across the country, at every level from preschool to post-secondary.
Each month, we introduce one of our favorite teachers in our Teacher Spotlight. Get to know the men and women who are bringing personal finance to life for the next generation of American consumers. Subscribe
J$FFE Teacher Advisors
To ensure that our resources work well for the teachers who use them, their feedback is essential to everything we develop. Thank you to the J$FFE Teacher Advisors who are currently working with Jump$tart on a new professional development program that will be available soon.
- Leah Bratcher, Marina High School (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Sally Burnett, Holden High School (Holden, MO)
- Joel Chrisler, Sauk Prairie High School (Prairie Du Sac, WI)
- Kellie Haayer, Kaiser Elementary (Houston, Texas)
- Bonnie Maye, El Segundo High School (El Segundo, CA)
- Sheila Miller, Newfound Regional High School (Bristol, NH)
- Michael Onda, James Wood High School (Winchester, VA)
- Jill Pilon, Drayton High School (Drayton, ND)